Last Updated October 8, 2021
1. What Type Of Information Do We Collect?
1.1 Personal Information
“Personal Information” is any piece of information that reasonably relates to a living, identifiable human being, and may include such things as names, addresses, zip code, contact details, telephone numbers and email addresses. Non-identifying information that we may collect about you (such as age, gender, race, etc.) will be treated as Personal Information if it is linked to you. We collect Personal Information when you Enroll and when you provide it to us through your use of the Software. By way of example, we may obtain Personal Information consisting of your email address and user created password from you when you register for an account or email us.
1.2 Analytics Data
“Analytics Data” is information that we collect about how you use and interact with the Software and the patterns in such information. Analytics Data may be collected through your use of the Software. Analytics Data may include details about your use of the Software, the features and functions that you access, date and time stamps, internet protocol (IP) addresses, website links, activity logs and error logs, and information about your use of the Software. We may also create additional Analytics Data from the analysis of collected Personal Information and Analytics Data. If any Analytics Data contains your Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information.
2. How Do We Use Information That We Collect?
We collect and use Personal Information Data and Analytics Data to evaluate, the use of the Software. We use Analytics Data to improve the Software (such as adding new features and functionality) and may also use it to create additional software and services. These uses include providing the Software to you; processing and collecting payments; providing you with customer service; improving the user interface and experience of the Software; providing technical support; and performing research and analysis to develop and improve products, services and technologies. By using the Software, you acknowledge and consent to us sending certain communications to you such as welcome letters, alerts, information on technical service issues, and security announcements by e-mail, text message and through the Software. These types of communications are necessary for us to perform services related to the Software and accordingly you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
Unless you opt-out, we may also provide you with information on our news and current developments, announcements, new products and services, changes to our products and services, and upcoming events. These communications may be sent by e-mail, text message, or within the Software.
We may also use your Personal Information in connection with Analytics Data to conduct research, analysis or studies for our own purposes. By way of example, when we collect information about your use of the Software, it may initially contain your Personal Information and we may redact such Personal Information from the Analytics Data and then aggregate it with the non-personal data from other users and use combined results, analysis and analytics for future analysis across our products and services. We may also license, sell or publish compiled Analytics Data that has been incorporated into our products and services, provided that all of your Personal Information has been removed from such Analytics Data. We may also use your information for other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
3. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We employ commercially reasonable security measures, technologies and procedures to protect all information stored within our Software from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, which may include 128 bit encryption to protect passwords, as well as hardware based security. However, despite these efforts, we cannot guaranty the security of stored information. Accordingly, we hereby disclaim all liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our control.
4. When May We Share Personal Information And Analytics Data That We Have Collected With Third Parties?
4.1 Providing the Software
We may share your Personal Information and Analytics Data as you may authorize within the Software or as required for us to perform services related to the Software. . We may also share your Personal Information with your prior consent.
4.2 As required by Law
We may disclose specific Personal Information: (i) following a lawful request, in response to a legal process and when we are legally required to do so; (ii) to enforce our rights in connection with the Software that we provide; (iii)
4.3 Mergers and acquisitions
If Studios is involved in a merger, acquisition, refinancing transaction or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of Studios’ business assets, we may disclose your Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
5. How Can You Request Data Deletion?
If you wish to have your Personal Information deleted from our database please email us a request at
and include your login information (email address used to create your account). We will process your request and will send you a confirmation email once the deletion process is completed from our end.
Deleting your Personal Information from our database will result in deletion of your login information and Analytics Data. You will no longer be able to access your account, including any previously saved preferences or purchased content. Deleting your Personal Information will terminate your account and you will no longer be able to use the “Software”.
If you wish to use the “Software” in the future you will be able to do so by creating a new account and “Enroll” using a new email address but not the previously deleted email. A previously deleted email will not be able to access our database and will not grant you access to the “Software”.
Matt Farnsworth Vocal Studios, LLC
WARNING: The Software offers general educational information and is not intended to provide medical information or recommendations of any kind. You should consult a licensed Ear, Nose, and Throat physician before using the Software. Follow the advice of your physician, and use this Software only if your use conforms to such advice. Do not use this Software if you suffer from voice-related medical issues, including but not limited to, vocal cord nodules, polyps, and hemorrhaging, unless you have first consulted with a licensed physician. If you experience any vocal discomfort you should stop using the Software and seek immediate medical attention.
1. License Grant and Restrictions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, Studios hereby grants you, a limited, personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, license to use the Software, in executable object code format, for the sole purpose of using the Software, during the term of this agreement and no longer. The first time you access the Software, you will be required to create your own unique login credentials for accessing your account with Studios and for controlling the Software. You shall not and shall not permit others to do any of the following: (i) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, recompile, update, modify or create any derivative work from the Software; (ii) sell, assign, sublicense, host, disclose, outsource or otherwise commercially exploit the Software; (iii) make any copies of the Software; (iv) make any use the Software outside of your mobile device; or (v) alter or remove any logo, trademark , copyright or other proprietary notices from the Software.
2. Appropriate Conduct. You are responsible for your own conduct while using the Software and agree to use the Software only for purposes that are legal, proper and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. By way of example, you shall not:
3. Proprietary Rights. Except for the limited license granted in section 1, Studios hereby reserves all right, title, and interest to all intellectual property rights in and to the Software, including all inventions, patent applications, patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain name rights, interaction data, mask work rights, know-how and other trade secret rights, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof, and forms of protection of a similar nature anywhere in the world, together with any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations, or other information you provide relating to the Software. Any rights not explicitly licensed to you under this agreement are hereby reserved by Studios. The Software is protected under federal and state law including applicable patent, copyright and trade secret laws. Further, Studios will own all Product Knowledge. For purposes of this section, “Product Knowledge” means all information, data, methods and processes that relate in any way to( your use of Software. To the extent you are the author or creator of any Product Knowledge, you hereby assign all right, title and interest to all such Product Knowledge to Studios. Product Knowledge excludes all of your personal information (e.g. name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.)
4. Term and Termination. This agreement is effective from the date of your acceptance and will run until terminated by you or Studios. This agreement will immediately terminate, without notice: (i) upon your breach of any of the terms of this agreement; or (ii) you breach the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement for your Product. Upon any termination: (a) Studios may immediately terminate your user account and its access to the Software; and (b) you shall immediately, delete any object code versions of the Software from your mobile devices. Upon request, you shall provide Studios with a certification of destruction reasonably acceptable to Studios.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. Studios represents that it has the full power and authority to enter into this agreement and grants the licenses contained herein. By using this Software you recognize the inherent risk of vocal injury from singing and conducting vocal exercises. If at any time you feel any vocal strain or that a note is out of your range you agree to drop to a lower octave. Anyone who has experienced a vocal injury in the past should not use the Software unless in consultation with a licensed physician. The Software is meant to be a supplement to and not a substitute for one-on-one professional vocal coaching or training. Except for the limited representation contained in this section, your use of the Software is at your sole risk and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Software is provided “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE,” with all faults and without representation or warranty of any kind.